Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Not so famous quotes...

From post- abortion women. 

(Courtesy, LifesiteNews.com)

.......


Lori Nerad, Former National President of Women Exploited by Abortion:

"Two weeks after the abortion, I went into labor. I staggered into the bathroom. And there, with my husband beside me, I delivered a part of my baby the doctor had missed. It was the head of my baby. . . I'll wake up in the middle of the night, thinking I hear a baby crying. And I still have nightmares in which I am forced to watch my baby being ripped apart in front of me. I simply miss my baby. I constantly wake up wanting to nurse my child, wanting to hold my child. And that's something the doctor never told me I would experience."

_________________


Ashley Granger, Wife, mother, sonography student:

Now that my son is 4 years old, I sometimes look at his sweet face and wonder what features my other child would have had. I still have dreams about holding him or her and it makes me so deeply sad to think that I have robbed my son of a sibling. Why not just try and conceive a sibling for him today you may ask? Well, I would love to but my husband and I have been struggling with infertility for two and half years. I never once dreamed that I wouldn't be able to conceive when I wanted to! Every night my sweet boy prays to God for a sibling and every time I hear those precious prayers my heart aches over what I did. Because in retrospect an abortion isn't an easy fix or a solution to a problem….it is the problem, and it leaves a lasting effect on generations to come.

________

Katrina Fernadez, Catholic humor writer at Patheos:

"I killed two of my children, robbed my parents of grand-children, and murdered my son's siblings. These abortions directly caused a medical condition known as incompetent cervix which resulted in the premature birth of another son who died after a week long struggle in the NICU in 2001. The suffering I've endured and caused others is immeasurable and the guilt almost drove me suicidal. I am a coward in every way."

_________