Wednesday, July 16, 2014

BE KNOWN, LOVE AND OBEY HIM...


TO APPROACH GOD IN PRAYER WITH UNREPENTANT SIN IN OUR LIVES... IS A WASTE OF TIME.

TO PRAY TO GOD WITHOUT BEING KNOWN BY HIM OR OBEYING HIM IS A WASTE OF TIME.

BE  KNOWN BY HIM, THEN OBEY HIM, AND TO OBEY HIM IS TO LOVE HIM.

_____________________________________

"But if anyone loves God, he is known by God"  - 1 Corinthians 8:3

"Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them". - John 14:23

But for those who do not know Him who The Father has sent, they are NOT known by Him, and neither obey Him...
--------------------------------------------------------


"When you spread out your hands, I will hide my eyes from you; even though you make many prayers, I will not listen; your hands are full of blood". 
     - Isaiah 1:15

"If one turns away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination". 
- Proverbs 28:9


"If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me". -  Psalm 66:18


"Surely God will not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it".  - Job 35:13



"But he will reply, 'I don't know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!' -  Luke 13:27



========================================